River View School Talent Show Rules
We hope that you will share your talent with us! Please be sure to read all THE RULES below, as you will be asked during the online registration whether you agree with them.
- Participation is open to River View Students in grades 3rd, 4th or 5th only
- Participants may only perform in one act, whether it is a solo or group act.
- Participants may express a talent (singing, music ability, comedy, poetry, reading, dancing, etc.) as long as it is safe and appropriate for an elementary aged audience.
- ALL ACTS must adhere to a strict 2-minute time limit.
- No lip syncing is allowed.
- No profanity is allowed
- We will offer two rehearsal dates before the show Tuesday March 12th or Wednesday March 13th from 3:45-5:00
- You must be able to attend only one of the two rehearsal dates. If you are not able to attend a rehearsal, you will not perform at the Talent Show.
- School rules must be observed while performing or rehearsing on school grounds.
- Please be aware that any one song can only be used in one act. If you have a specific song that you would like to use for your act , please register as early as possible. If two or more acts want the same song, the first registrant (all registrations are time stamped) will have use of the song, while other acts will need to find an alternate song.