New Student Registration for the 2023-2024 school year began on March 6th, 2023. Please call the office to set up an appointment at 815-439-4840. Our appointment hours are Monday - Thursday.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before September 1st, 2023.
You can download the registration packets from the Plainfield School district website at
https://www.psd202.org/page/reg_forms or pick up at the school.
When registering you student, please make sure that you have appropiate proofs of residency as well as required medical paperwork.
The following items are required for Elementary School Registration:
1. Completed registration packet
2. Certified birth certificate • Please provide the Official Certified Birth Certificate with raised seal issued by the county/country in which the student was born. We do not accept any decorative hospital issued certificates.
3. Photo identification (or Passport) of person enrolling the student
4. Any existing legal custody, divorce decree, or guardianship documents • If there are any legal documents pertaining to the custody of the student, you must provide a copy.
5. Illinois State Transfer Form / Withdrawal Form • Public schools in the state of Illinois will provide the Illinois State Transfer Form at time of withdrawal stating the student is in good standing at the time of transfer. • Students coming from out of state, private schools, or out of country must provide some type of transfer/withdrawal form or the most recent report card from the previous school. The form must state the student is in good standing.
6. Current Health Requirements • For all 2nd Graders - Dental Examination must be in before May 15, 2024. Eye Examination must be in before Ocitober 15th, 2023. • Students transferring from a school within the State of Illinois will need a copy of their Kindergarten physical. • If physical is from out of state or country, the physical must meet State of Illinois requirements.
7. Current immunizations must be noted on the physical. (see health letter) • Students without a physical examination who have a list of currently required immnunizations will not be allowed to start on the first day of school.
8. Most recent individualized education plan (IEP), if applicable.
9. 3 Current Proofs of Residency (download registration packet for required documents)
Stay updated with what's happening at River View Elementary School
CLICK HERE TO UNSUBSCRIBE
Home Access Center
2097 Bronk RoadPlainfield, IL 60586
Main Office: (815) 439-4840
Attendance Office: (815) 577-4202
Fax: (815) 436-4930
Kelly Gregoire - Principal